24 May 2015

I Got Tagged Like Fifty Million Times

Okay, only by Cally, Addy, Treskie, and sort of, half-heartedly (but I take the challenge) by Becca. And if that isn't enough to make me get on here and post, I don't know what will. ;-) Thanks guys!

FIRST. Here is the required picture.

 
I do not wish to restate the rules because I intend to follow them. XD That made no sense but still. Dude, I've got like a bazillion questions to answer.
 
So Cally's first.
 
1. Last dream you had?
The last one I remember, which was the night before last, I was kidnapped by the camp nurse and taken on an airplane.
2. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Um, I fluctuate between like bagels and berries and random stuff. I am not a big breakfast eater solely for the reason that we hardly ever have breakfast foods. O.O
3. Any songs that you just absolutely love?
"Come Thou Fount" is like my favorite right now. Also, "Depth Over Distance" by Ben Howard and everything Colony House always.
4. Current favorite post?
What kind of question is THAT? I've gotta say, it's this one.
5. Thought of the day?
Working together is the best sort of fellowship. Also, using the wood splitter is soothing.
6. Are you ready for summer?
Not entirely sure. XD
7. Something I may not know about you?
When I was a kid, my big brother convinced me to trade quarters for pennies because he was collecting quarters, Jess was collecting nickels and dimes, and I got stuck with pennies. I thought this was an amazing arrangement, adored my big brother's genius, and was terribly angry with my mother when she put an end to the transactions. How was my penny collection ever going to grow if I couldn't trade all of those useless quarters, nickels, and dimes?
8. When you hear the word Run, what do you think (of)?
"YOU BETTER RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN." I have no idea what the quote is from, but that is what I think of.
9. What is the weather like right now?
It is partly cloudy, the stars are peeking around and shining fervently, and it is not, as it was earlier, snowing or hailing.
10. What makes you smile?
Hacky-sack.
Countless other things but man. Hacky-sack. That has to be the most hysterical game on the face of the earth.
11. If you had the chance to travel through space, for any amount of time, would you?
Yes. I would go for a year and come back a hundred earth-years later. Like Leonard the Lonely Astronaut. Though I say that because I will probably not go to space so I can say something crazy like that. XD
12. Describe how you feel right now in one word. 
Joyful.
13. Do you have any favorite posts posted this week (by you or by others)?
This post made me write a novel sized comment. Adored it.
14. Smell of rain or feel of sunlight?
Look at the title of my blog. RAIN! ;-)
15. Can you?
I don't know, can you go to the bathroom????
 
SCHMANKS CALLY! ON TO TRESKIE'S QUESTIONS!
 
1.) What's your dream job?
Working in an orphanage and basically holding babies all day long.

2.) What would you like your first car to be? (if you already have one, what model was your first car?)
HA about having one. XDDDDD I really have no preference. I'm not a car nerd. At all. I just need something that runs well and has good gas mileage. *shrugs*

3.) Doctor Who or the Star Trek, the original series?
My only experience with Doctor Who was a weird night where we watched part of one episode and I had noooooo idea what was going on. My only experience with Star Trek is Star Trek: Into Darkness.
I do not care to expand my experience on either fronts.

4.) What is your favorite word to write?
Hereupon.

5.) What is your favorite word to say?
PANCAKES.

6.) Would you prefer your guy to be tall or short?
I think I want a tall guy...

7.) If you had a choice between being blonde or brunette, which would you choose?
Brunette. And I am, so it all works out. Though blondes are very pretty, I do like having dark hair.

8.) Can you move all your fingers independently of each other?
I do not think so. *tries it* NOPE.

9.) Are you a Marvel girl or do you like DC?
Never watched DC anything and at this point, do not care for Marvel. Cry me a river.

10.) Did you know 15 questions is a lot to think up? Gosh.
I did.

11.) Who said, "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.”?
I wanna say......................................................I wanna say I know, but I really don't.

12.) Do you like fantasy?
Heck yes!

13.) Are you a leftie?
Sadly, no. I do play hockey leftie.

14.) How tall are you?
5'11 3/4"

15.) If curiosity kills the cat, does satisfaction bring it back?
I always thought curiosity only seriously mangled the cat.
 
DANKESCHOEN TRESKIE. NOW TO BECCA'S QUESTIONS.
 
1. Something you feel strongly about?
I feel strongly about the term "etc." because folks, I hate to break it to you, it's not "ect."
On a more serious note (though I really do feel strongly on that point) I feel strongly about Christianity, fellowship, and adoption.
 
2. A place you would like to visit someday?
Hm, so many. Ireland, perhaps? China? Germany?
 
3. Cool, obscure skill or talent you have?
I haz no skiwz.
 
4.Something I most likely don't know about you?
I burnt some of the hair on my arms off the other day because we had a humongous bonfire.
 
5. Favorite genre of music?
I like basically everything excluding country music and most rap.
 
6. What are you going to do with your life?
Am I supposed to know???
 
7. How do you react in stressful/frightening situations?
I don't do well with stress, really. With frightening, I think I freeze up, but it's hard to remember...
 
8. Is being right/correct important?
That question can go several ways, man. I don't care who's right about the price of tea in China.
 
9. What is the last word you spoke aloud?
"So" in the context of "I don't think so."
 
10. If you could change anything about your physical appearance, would you? If so, what?
I would be short and have straight teeth I think.
 
11. Do you lean more towards introvert or extrovert?
INTROVERT TO THE EXTREME sadly.
 
12. Slugs or snails? (Important question, that.)
Snails. Slugs are gross to step on.
 
13. If you were travel back in time to any time period, where would you go? And this is not an optional trip. You're lucky you get to chose the time.
Hummmm. I want to say either when Jesus was around (if I was guaranteed a meeting) or back to when my dad was a kid because that would be hysterical to watch. From the sidelines. XD
 
14. Did anything terrible happen to you in your childhood?
My younger brother hit me in the head with a shovel. I think it's affected me terribly...
 
15. How fast can you run?
About as fast as a sleepy turtle.
 
HEY THANKS BECCA. NOW LAST ROUND OF QUESTIONS IS ADDY'S!!!!
 
Where is home?
I'm not there yet.
 
What do you like on your French Toast?
Butter, berries, syrup. In that order.
 
What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Wonder what time it is, usually.
 
What does family mean to you?
Either people you're stuck with or people you adopt. *shrugs* ;-) Family is the bestest.
 
Are cliches overrated?
Mm, yeah, probably. XD
 
What juice is your favorite?
Cranberry.
 
Does grey make you happy or sad?
OH HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY YOU'VE WASHED MY SIN AWAY.
 
Do you like minty tea or fruity tea better?
I LIKE CHAI. I realize that wasn't one of the options but man. Chai is killer.
 
What is your opinion on slippers?
Use them, my friend. No shame.
 
When do you feel that you really know a person?
When you have seen them rolling on the floor laughing, crying, yelling, screaming, and feel comfortable enough to talk about anything around.
 
Do you like cake or pie?
PIE. CHERRY CHEESE PIE.
 
Green leaves or winter barrenness?
Green leaves, I shall admit. Though I love each season in its own right.
 
The ocean or the land?
The mountains, then the ocean.
 
Do you enjoy running?
I HATE RUNNING.
 
What gives you a reason to keep on living?
Hebrews 12:1-3, Galatians 6:9....in a nutshell, Jesus Christ and the joy that He sets before us.
 
THANK YOU ADDY. Thank you everyone! And thank you for reading this. *wipes brow*
 
NOW I NOMINATE:
 
Aloisa
Pearl
Amy
Bella
Abbie
Autumn
Chloe
Nine
Maddy
And anyone else who finds my questions intriguing!
 
Questions (last thing...*wipes brow again*)
 
1.) Favorite Bible verse? Or one that's been knocking around in your head lately?
2.) Favorite flower?
3.) If you had a hot air balloon, what color would it be?
4.) What do you keep in your purse?
5.) Do you like the smell of campfire?
6.) Have you ever laughed so hard you nearly pulled a muscle? If so, at what? If not, what was the hardest you ever laughed at something?
7.) Do you put real people into your novels and then feel bad whenever you read the very first page of published novels?
8.) Do you have a jewelry box? What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
9.) What villain do you most relate with? And what hero/heroine?
10.) Do you like to receive letters? Do you like to write letters?
11.) Open your book (yep, the one that you are writing) and go to the last page. What is the first complete sentence on that page? (If you aren't writing a book, pick the book that you are reading up and do the same).
12.) Do you journal? What does your journal look like if so?
13.) If you could magically learn a language (but only one) what would you choose?
14.) How would you describe your style?
15.) What does friendship mean to you? What does a good friend look like?
 
OKAY HAVE FUN NOW I MUST GO SLEEP BAI.


18 comments :

  1. You are.... 5'11" 3/4? I'm like, 5'0". I need help. And how can you hate running? I love it so much!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate running because I'm 5'11 3/4" and I run like a giant wearing ten thousand pound weights on each leg. XD I envy the people who love it though!

      Delete
  2. YOU MISSED LORRAINE'S TAGGING, HANNAH. I think that Hannah was you....hopefully... There's too many. XD And fab ba dab answers. I enjoyed reading them.

    1.) Favorite Bible verse? Or one that's been knocking around in your head lately?
    *all verses go blank* Actually there was this awesome one last night. Proverbs 28:12 "When the righteous triumph, there is great elation; but when the wicked rise to power, people go into hiding."

    2.) Favorite flower?
    All of them.

    3.) If you had a hot air balloon, what color would it be?
    Invisible. *laughs evilly*

    4.) What do you keep in your purse?
    This is super funny because I rarely use my purse. But the current things in it are: a tube of red glitter, my library card, a small (and dull) knife, and a small green cube with precious things in it.

    5.) Do you like the smell of campfire?
    SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT FOR CAMP AHAGHAHAH

    6.) Have you ever laughed so hard you nearly pulled a muscle? If so, at what? If not, what was the hardest you ever laughed at something?
    I don't think so. And I was laughing so hard at that one story Faith told where when we were on the hike and the branch whacked like Ethan or something behind her. *cracks up* So funny. And I was so tired when I heard it that I laughed so hard I cried. XD

    7.) Do you put real people into your novels and then feel bad whenever you read the very first page of published novels?
    IS LEGOLAS REAL. BECAUSE HE'S SERIOUSLY THE ONE REAL PERSON I PUT IN A BOOK -- oh wait nevermind. XDDD *remembers like 1000 other people* whoops. XD

    8.) Do you have a jewelry box? What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
    I do, but I don't use it anymore. And if my RH tag counts for jewelry, that. If not, my TAN bracelet. XD

    9.) What villain do you most relate with? And what hero/heroine?
    Megamind and probably Taran (so far because I've just finished the first book XD)

    10.) Do you like to receive letters? Do you like to write letters?
    no and no.

    JUST KIDDING.

    XDDDDDDDD *totally didn't trick you*

    I love both so much that I might DIE.


    11.) Open your book (yep, the one that you are writing) and go to the last page. What is the first complete sentence on that page? (If you aren't writing a book, pick the book that you are reading up and do the same).
    "Perhaps someday he would be a sea of colors."

    12.) Do you journal? What does your journal look like if so?
    I have one I'm bringing to camp and I think like Allie got it for me like two years ago at that birthday party. It has flowers on the front and a purple sky and it says, "Sometimes, on the way to a dream you get lost and find a better one." I also have a pink one that is lame because I drew on the cover when I was like 12 and it was like, "smile. dream big. dance like nobody's watching" XD So I ripped that cover off and now I just have pages. That one is my Bible journal.

    13.) If you could magically learn a language (but only one) what would you choose?
    Swahili. My Kenya correspondent supposedly speaks that. I think. XD

    14.) How would you describe your style?
    Wacko with a touch of comfy.

    15.) What does friendship mean to you? What does a good friend look like?
    nothing because all people are ugly.

    jkjkjkjk lol wffs

    Friendship is very precious (especially yours) because I never had any friends when I was younger. And siblings aren't quite cut out to be the best of friends around that age. *shrugs* One of my good friends look like soooo amazing.... XD just kidding. *chuckles at self* Basically that one part in the bible talking about love. *dies because I am sOOOO good at this NOT* Um, I think it's in 1 Corin.

    I HOPE YOU SLEPT WELL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHA Cally I love you. I WENT AND AMENDED MYSELF BY DOING LORRAINE'S ON HER BLOG. *cries because I didn't see it* Silly willy me.

      An invisible hot air balloon would be epic.

      TARAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the best MC ever.

      Ugh your book is so good.

      ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE AMAY. Especially the friendship answer. <3 1 Corinthians 13 is what you're looking for. :-)

      Delete
  3. I loved your answers! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here are my answers:

    1.) Favorite Bible verse? Or one that's been knocking around in your head lately?

    Oh wow...okay. Let's see, where do I start? There are literally so many that are basically my life. Well, definitely one would be Philippians 4:8 - "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

    2.) Favorite flower?

    Eh, not really a huge flower fan, but...gladiolus are absolutely gorgeous <3


    3.) If you had a hot air balloon, what color would it be?

    Probably like bright, neon-y colors and a really flashy pattern... kind of...well, eye-catchy?

    4.) What do you keep in your purse?

    xD Since I basically never use it, it's basically just a bare minimum of the basics. My sunglasses, lotion, my wallet, notebook and pen, and rubber bands. For my braces. ^-^


    5.) Do you like the smell of campfire?

    GIRL, YESSSS. It basically just signals everything I love about summer... it just reminds me of summer nights, amazing friends, 'smores, and hot dogs. Everything I love ♥

    6.) Have you ever laughed so hard you nearly pulled a muscle? If so, at what? If not, what was the hardest you ever laughed at something?

    'Kay well, this is weird. I've never laughed hard enough to pull a muscle, but I've laughed hard enough to fall on the floor, laughing. It was a couple years back, and me and one of my best friends were at our old school, and we were playing ping-pong. The other grades were away, and it was just our class. The others were all in the gym, playing volleyball I think. Me and my friend decided to just play ping-pong together in the hall, and somehow, we wound up pretty crazy. I was literally pounding on the wall, just being in that weird mood. Prettttyyy crazy. ^-^

    7.) Do you put real people into your novels and then feel bad whenever you read the very first page of published novels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. hehe, mayyyybbbeee?

      8.) Do you have a jewelry box? What is your favorite piece of jewelry?

      Well, technically, yes. But it's mostly broken, and I don't really keep a lot of jewelry in it. But I'd have to say my fave piece of jewelry is a nice long necklace. Especially with a really big, bold pendant.

      9.) What villain do you most relate with? And what hero/heroine?

      Uh...I'm not really that sure. Sorry ^-^

      10.) Do you like to receive letters? Do you like to write letters?

      Umm...YES. They are de best. Da absolute best ♥

      Eh, writing - not so much. It kind of get hard on my poor wrists, the ones that are so accustomed to typing, but still...


      11.) Open your book (yep, the one that you are writing) and go to the last page. What is the first complete sentence on that page? (If you aren't writing a book, pick the book that you are reading up and do the same).

      Hmm..okay. Here it is: “Hey, you! You can’t have a head start!” Roxanne yelled as she flew at Azalea’s heels.


      12.) Do you journal? What does your journal look like if so?

      Well, I've started probably, well...100? Yeah, most of them ended up one page in.

      Well, the outside is blue, with feather detailing on it. Pretty lovely ♥


      13.) If you could magically learn a language (but only one) what would you choose?

      Definitely French.


      14.) How would you describe your style?

      Comfy, Casual, Chic.

      Man, I've never thought about that one.

      15.) What does friendship mean to you? What does a good friend look like?

      Friendship is amazing. But a good, true, deep, and valuable friendship is something that takes work...hard work. I've never really had a lot of good friendships, other than a select few. That's why blogging is so amazing for me. So many friendships, though they might not ALL that true or whatever, it's great to know that there are others out there like me. Wow, this is confusing.

      But still, in Christ is my identity, and that's where I want all my friendships to stem from :)


      I'M SO EXHAUSTED. But thank you!

      Delete
    2. AMAZING ANSWERS, AUTUMN! I looooooooooooooooove your thoughts on friendship. So glad I asked that one. :-) Hahaha I know what you mean about being exhausted. XDDDDD GREAT JOB THANKS FOR DOING IT! <3

      Delete
  6. A more useful question would be, "Is being overrated cliche?" Because I'm sick of hearing about overrated things. XD

    ReplyDelete

  7. 1.) Favorite Bible verse? Or one that's been knocking around in your head lately?
    Hummmm... 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 has been on my mind of late.

    2.) Favorite flower?
    Lilac!

    3.) If you had a hot air balloon, what color would it be?
    Either a totally stereotypical red one or something weird, like neon blue.

    4.) What do you keep in your purse?
    Uh, chapstick... Sometimes a hair brush.

    5.) Do you like the smell of campfire?
    Yup.

    6.) Have you ever laughed so hard you nearly pulled a muscle? If so, at what? If not, what was the hardest you ever laughed at something?
    I laugh really hard at lots of things, so I don't really know what the hardest I've ever laughed was.

    7.) Do you put real people into your novels and then feel bad whenever you read the very first page of published novels?
    Hardly ever.

    8.) Do you have a jewelry box? What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
    Yep, I do. AND MY FAVORITE ONE IS MY REAL CICADA HAIRCLIP. IT'S A REAL CICADA. MADE INTO A HAIR CLIP

    9.) What villain do you most relate with? And what hero/heroine?
    Maleficent. And since she's both heroine and villain, I can say Maleficent again. XD

    10.) Do you like to receive letters? Do you like to write letters?
    Of course I do. I don't get letters very often, but I do love it when I do. And same for writing letters.

    11.) Open your book (yep, the one that you are writing) and go to the last page. What is the first complete sentence on that page? (If you aren't writing a book, pick the book that you are reading up and do the same).
    “So you’re telling me my father, Walter Humphrey… Was some kind of a time traveler?” Merrick couldn’t keep the skepticism out of his voice.

    XD

    12.) Do you journal? What does your journal look like if so?
    Yeah, but not very faithfully. On the outside, my journal is gold and pink and green. And on the inside it looks like lots of terrible handwriting.

    13.) If you could magically learn a language (but only one) what would you choose?
    French. Because then I could hold conversations with Mom that nobody else would understand. XD

    14.) How would you describe your style?
    Style? What's that?

    15.) What does friendship mean to you? What does a good friend look like?
    Well, much of it is just availability. Actually being able to talk to someone when I'd like to becomes pretty valuable living where we do. Other than that, a friend is someone you ought to be able to trust with the things you don't even trust your family with. And a friendship ought to edify you, not wear you down.

    WELP THIS WAS FUN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know your mom knew French. That's amazing. Nice answers! Thanks, Becca. :-)

      Delete
  8. 1.) Favorite Bible verse? Or one that's been knocking around in your head lately?
    Same one that I drew a while back.

    2.) Favorite flower?
    It varies, but always goes back to lilac. (BECAUSE DAT SMELL DOH)

    3.) If you had a hot air balloon, what color would it be?
    I wouldn't, because HEIGHTS.

    4.) What do you keep in your purse?
    Everything. (no everything.)

    5.) Do you like the smell of campfire?
    yesssssss.

    6.) Have you ever laughed so hard you nearly pulled a muscle? If so, at what? If not, what was the hardest you ever laughed at something?
    Yes. Probably Amy. I don't remember now lol.

    7.) Do you put real people into your novels and then feel bad whenever you read the very first page of published novels?
    What

    8.) Do you have a jewelry box? What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
    I have a silver bracelet like the one I got you, but mine says, "You're the Sam to my Dean" which is from my best friend.

    9.) What villain do you most relate with? And what hero/heroine?
    Uhm. I relate to villains? I"M A SAINT, HOW COULD YOU IMPLY THAT I AM VILLAINOUS? FINE OKAY, maybe I relate to the Evil Person in this book I read. I RELATE TO LARK. (for heroine) because LARK IS AMAZING, AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU READ THAT YET?)

    10.) Do you like to receive letters? Do you like to write letters?
    Receive, yes, write? no.

    11.) Open your book (yep, the one that you are writing) and go to the last page. What is the first complete sentence on that page? (If you aren't writing a book, pick the book that you are reading up and do the same).
    Urhm. "He put his hands in his pockets and leaned next to her, “Aye.” "

    12.) Do you journal? What does your journal look like if so?
    Sometimes, when I remember. It's more of a scrapbook. It says, "Every day holds the possibility of a miracle."

    13.) If you could magically learn a language (but only one) what would you choose?
    Italian. BECAUSE DELALLO.

    14.) How would you describe your style?
    Fashionably not fashionable.

    15.) What does friendship mean to you? What does a good friend look like?
    It means almost everything to me. I only have a few close friends, and they're more like sisters, and they're just the best, I don't know what I'd do without them. :) A good friend looks like.... you. HA.

    BTW OMG GIRL YOU ARE A GIANT. YOU SAID TALL, I THOUGHT LIKE 5'9 5'10" NOT 6 FOOT, SHEESH. We're gonna look hilarious together when we actually meet. *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM NOT 6 FOOT. I AM A QUARTER INCH SHORTER THAN THAT OKAY??? XD I am sadly a giantess. *cries* But yes, our first picture of us will have to show the epic height difference. XD

      Lilacs smell AMAZING!

      AND WHAT. YOU WOULD NOT RIDE A HOT AIR BALLOON IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE????? WHAAAAAAAAAA?????? You crazy.

      Love your answers. ALL OF DEM. 'Specially the one about friendship because *tear* schmanks girl. I never think I'm a good friend.

      Delete
    2. YOU ARE SIX FOOT. *GLOWERS* BECAUSE I'M A SHRIMP. And yeah, we have to have a height difference picture, that will be hilarious.

      THEY DOOOOOOOOOOOO.

      NOPE, I LIKE LIFE.

      *snortle* I know, I'm so funny.
      Well you are a good friend so there. *phbbbths.*

      Delete
  9. I really love all these questions people asked you and your answers :)
    But one that stood out to me was this one:
    "Where is home?
    I'm not there yet."
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I'm so glad you enjoyed them. And yeah, I had to think about that for a little while before answering, but yeah. :-) Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Hey-o! I like comments a lot. Please comment. I'll write back. I'll send you virtual chocolate and all that good stuff if you do. I'm not desperate. Maybe. Just comment, wouldja?