06 July 2015

Monday Madness: S1 P7

NO, I DID NOT FORGET!

But I am not searching Pinterest for a picture. So boohoomoomoo.

OKAY ACTUALLY WRITING NOW:

When everyone left me in the interrogation room, in the dark, all alone, I almost cried. But I didn't, because I was so mad. See, now that I had time to get my real emotions out, they all mixed and formed into a bursting rage.

Of course, I had questions. But the questions only fueled my anger. So I decided to do the logical thing and list everything that I was angry about.

#1 I was kidnapped. By a kid. After being hit by a car and witnessing a shooting.

#2 The kidnappers were annoying.

#3 They had my dog.

#4 They didn't know that Beowulf always eats his food with all the human leftovers piled on top and he had grown rather spoiled and wouldn't eat without the leftovers and would therefore probably starve.

#5 They had questions I couldn't answer

#6 They had questions I realized that I wanted the answers to.

#7 The handcuffs hurt almost as much as the duct tape.

I took a deep breath, blowing my bangs up out of my eyes. Then I took in another deep breath, and in frustration, I yelled at the top of my lungs, some inaudible thing that even I didn't know what it meant. But it felt right.

"Would ya quiet down already? You're making this rescue an awful lot harder than it should be," said a voice from the shadowy corners of the room. I started.

"Who are you?"

"Eh, that's neither here nor there, as they say." The shadows moved and formed into the form of a human.

I almost screamed again, but he quickly nixed my attempts, as he clapped his hand over my mouth.

"Shh! I tell ya. Ya'd think you'd be happy for a rescue."

I calmed myself a little bit, then tried to examine my "rescuer", but there wasn't much to be seen, as he was hooded and masked and had sunglasses on and also black clothes.

Red flags galore.

But right now, it was either follow the guy who had just miraculously appeared and picked the lock on my handcuffs, or wait for more interrogation about stuff I knew nothing about.

I stood up, rubbing my wrists. "Can you please just tell me who you are?"

His gloved hand closed over my wrist and we started walking. He put his finger to his lips and opened the door and looked out. Quicker than I could blink, the two guards that were outside the door were on the ground, tied together, with their shoes in their mouths.

Before I even knew it, we were out into fresh air, around a few corners, through some alleyways, and finally crawling through a cellar window. I was panting with the exertion, but my rescuer didn't even seem like he had felt the effort.

As we dropped to the ground, I put my hands on my hips and attempted to look like I wasn't winded either, but couldn't slow my breathing down enough to pull it off. Plus, I was still super impressed by this guy's ability to speed and beat people up and...yeah and do pretty much everything.

"So who are you?" I asked impatiently.

My rescuer pulled his hood off, revealing spiky, unruly black hair. Then he pulled off his sunglasses, took off his mask, and grinned. "Heya, Li. I'm your brother."

8 comments :

  1. HE'S LIKE A SUPER COOL NOT-DORKY VERSION OF HIRO WHO IS A NEWSIE BUT NOT QUITE

    *cracks up*

    XD

    hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT??????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cracks knuckles*

      Delete
  2. So Cally's comment made me snort and spit stuff so.... thank you for that.

    DUDE A BROTHER?????????/ *does that attractive person growl thing* Hawt diggety dawg.

    ALSO YOU MENTIONED BANGS, WAS THAT BECAUSE OF ME OR..?

    Also the shoes in the mouth description gave me an amusing image which always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWW RIGHT???

      YES A BROTHER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

      THAT WAS TOTALLY BECAUSE OF YOU AND ALSO BECAUSE THAT IS WHO KEILAH IS MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But yes. I was like. Oh yes. Bangs.

      You should draw it. The shoes in the mouth.

      Delete
  3. THISSSSSSSSSS. I miss Monday Madness, gotta be honest. Literally how she went through the list of things was so brilliant and a perfect flow back to the scene of her in the interrogation room. LIKE, WHAAT THAT FLOWED PERFECTLY I DON'T EVEN. AheM. HER BROTHER? Dude, he's awesome. Like, more please. PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOON ABBIE. But you must wait until next Monday. XD For my part at least. Hee. I have missed it too. I can't wait for more. I have way too much fun with this. :-D And I'm just so glad you like it too. Your comments are the best.

      Delete

Hey-o! I like comments a lot. Please comment. I'll write back. I'll send you virtual chocolate and all that good stuff if you do. I'm not desperate. Maybe. Just comment, wouldja?